Ritual Hockey charges VAT on all orders shipped within the EU. International orders are VAT (Tax) free. Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority. VAT Reg No. GB241633822000
Items in stock usually ship within 2 business days. When we have processed your order, we will send you a confirmation email with delivery information.
We’re proud to offer FREE Express Shipping - World Wide for orders over $75 AUD from our UK warehouse.
This is an express courier service with full parcel tracking and signature on delivery. We ship via DPD international courier.
Orders below $75AUD have a flat rate of $14.95 AUD
Below is an estimation of delivery times.
|Europe / UK
||2 - 4 Days
|Australia / New Zealand
||4 - 6 Days
||4 - 6 Days
|USA / Canada
||4 - 6 Days
|South / Central America
6 - 7 Days
||6 - 7 Days
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- The currency shown during checkout is in Australian $ Dollars.
- Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
Credit Card Authentication
In recent times we have experienced a high number of sales from fraudulent credit cards.
To protect our customers and ourselves from fraudulent credit cards we have implemented a 2-step authentication process for new customers.
Note: This is a once off. If you are a repeat customer just respond to the authentication request with 'Repeat Customer'
You may have already received an email regarding this after placing an order using credit card, if you do not receive this email, that's ok! Please view the process below:
We'll ask you to forward a photo of your id/license and credit card showing the matching name details. Once your identity is confirmed we will process your order. All records are destroyed 30 days after shipping once transactions are verified by our bank.
We reserve the right to adjust the pricing of our items at anytime, without any notice.
- Returns are easy – just fill out this returns form, print and enter your purchase details. However, a photo of any faulty or damaged products must be emailed & approved before returning. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repackage your item wherever possible in the original packaging and enclose a copy of your returns form. If your order was sent with any free extras please keep these as a gift.
- Please post the package back according to:
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Returns:
PO Box 691
Mount Martha, Victoria 3934
Europe, Americas & Africa Returns:
Spindle Mill, Spindle Street
Congleton, CW12 1QN
- When we receive your return we will aim to process it within 7 working days and will refund you the price you paid for the product directly to the card you used to purchase your original item(s).
- For international returns - Ritual will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty" with a $0 value.
- If you do have any enquiries about your return once it has been posted, email email@example.com. Please include the date the item was posted, which address it was sent back to, the name it was sent under and the item’s tracking number if applicable.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org