Ritual Hockey charges VAT on all orders shipped within the EU. International orders are VAT (Tax) free. Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority. VAT Reg No. GB241633822000
Items in stock usually ship within 2 business days. When we have processed your order, we will send you a confirmation email with delivery information.
We’re proud to offer FREE Express Shipping - World Wide for orders over $79 AUD. If your order is under $79AUD, there's a flat shipping rate have a flat rate of $14.95 AUD. All orders shipped from our warehouse in the UK.
We use an express courier service, so you’ll get full parcel tracking. You’ll also need to provide a signature on delivery. We ship via ParcelForce international couriers, so you know your Ritual gear is in good hands.
Here’s an estimation of delivery times, depending where you live:
|Europe / UK
||2 - 4 Days
||4 - 6 Days
||4 - 6 Days
|USA / Canada
||4 - 6 Days
|South / Central America
||6 - 7 Days
||6 - 7 Days
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- The currency shown during checkout is in Australian Dollars (AUD, $).
- As the customer, you are responsible for tracking your order and paying duties and taxes prior to delivery. All shipments crossing international borders are assessed – duties and taxes differ depending on your location. Should you be required to pay, the courier service will contact you.
- We no longer ship to NZ due to recent GST laws - instead purchase Ritual gear from Just Hockey NZ.
- For any questions please message us via Facebook or Email
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
Credit Card Authentication
In recent times we have experienced a high number of sales from fraudulent credit cards.
To protect our customers and ourselves from fraudulent credit cards we have implemented a 2-step authentication process for new customers.
Note: This is a once off. If you are a repeat customer just respond to the authentication request with 'Repeat Customer'
You may have already received an email regarding this after placing an order using credit card, if you do not receive this email, that's ok! Please view the process below:
We'll ask you to forward a photo of your id/license and credit card showing the matching name details. Once your identity is confirmed we will process your order. All records are destroyed 30 days after shipping once transactions are verified by our bank.
We reserve the right to adjust the pricing of our items at anytime, without any notice.
- Ritual returns are easy – fill out this returns form, print it, and enter your purchase details. If you're claiming a faulty or damaged product, please email us a good-quality photo before returning the product (we'll need to approve it first). Email your photo to email@example.com.
- After you have heard back from a Ritual team member repackage your item in the original packaging (where possible), and enclose a copy of your returns form. If your order was sent with any free extras, please keep those as a gift.
- Post the package back to the following address (according to your location).
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Returns:
PO Box 691
Mount Martha, Victoria 3934
Europe, Africa, North & South America Returns:
Spindle Mill, Spindle Street
Congleton, CW12 1QN
- When we receive your return, we'll aim to process it within 7 working days. The purchase price will be refunded directly to the card you originally used.
- For international returns - Ritual will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. Don't forget to mark all packages with “Goods returned under warranty" and a value of $0.
- If you have any questions about the progress of your return, just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date the item was posted, which address it was returned to, the name of the sender, and the item's tracking number (if applicable).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com